Thanks

But, from what I understand, the HVRemote tool seems to allow non-admin
access to hyper-v functionality.  It does not help allowing selective
authorization for  VMConnect only.

/p worked. Thanks.

Can the credentials be passed via stdin ?

I tried the --from-stdin but does not work. Just prompts for credentials
in a dialogbox.

Thanks
/Jd