I am not a C/C++ or Linux master and am having trouble. Is there a way to just
get an eclipse project with this already built so I can import it into eclipse
and just start to work with the code?
Also, the last check in appears to be in 2010. Is this abandoned? Was it
abandoned in favor of the github repository?
Thanks,
Mike