So no one has ever done this for android eh?

I've been jumping through hoops for a week on this.
None of the open ssl libraries referenced in the readme seeemed to work.
I had to use https://githumb.com/eighthave/openssl-android
It FINALLY got through cmake only to fail on the very next step. I enter 'make'
and get

[ 10%] Built target winpr-timezone
[ 11%] Built target winpr-registry
[ 11%] Built target winpr-memory
[ 11%] Building C object
winpr/libwinpr/crypto/CMakeFiles/winpr-crypto.dir/crypto.c.o
In file included from
/home/user/Documents/FreeRDP-master/winpr/libwinpr/crypto/crypto.c:141:0:
/home/user/Documents/FreeRDP-master/winpr/libwinpr/crypto/crypto.h:25:25: fatal
error: openssl/evp.h: No such file or directory
 #include <openssl/evp.h>
                         ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [winpr/libwinpr/crypto/CMakeFiles/winpr-crypto.dir/crypto.c.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [winpr/libwinpr/crypto/CMakeFiles/winpr-crypto.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Ok. I'm guessing no one other than the guy who wrote this has ever got it to
work on Android.
This is why people hate Linux. Can I not just get a compiled Eclipse project?
Why waste everyones time telling them to make the project?! Why not have it
made where we can import it into ADT eclipse on windows/mac/linux and just run
it into a AVD?
This is why people use Windows.
Please, anyone...precompiled android build that can be imported into ADT?