Hi Frederic,

Things like "refresh rate" will effectively tell you zero about user
experience. It's actually very hard to come up with a good single metric
for that.

I don't know about existing monitoring tools, but since you mention there
are some proprietary solutions out there, how about taking inspiration from
them? What kind of metrics do they capture?

Some metrics of interest here would certainly be monitoring the bandwidth
usage of the RDP session. That's one we often get asked for that could be
done. The vast majority of bandwidth usage goes in graphics, and for
deployments people need to plan for the bandwidth needs.

Best regards,
- Marc-Andre