Hi,

I am facing an issue that is similar to
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/489 which have been closed.

When accessing the IBM i Access Emulator (version 7.1) through freerdp, I
get the error

PCSWS037 - Initialization of the keyboard table failed. The session may not
be fully operational.

When I try to set the keyboard to US within the application itself, then it
gives me the error

PCSKBD110 - The system keyboard (type=0, subtype=4) is not supported.

which is similar to the one in the issue 489.

I have tried the first recommendation from the issue to change the
settings.c file and recompile version 1.0.2. However, I still get the same
first error. And the second error have now become

PCSKBD110 - The system keyboard (type=1033, subtype=4) is not supported.

I have tried compiling version 1.1.0 and then adding the
/etc/winpr/HKLM.reg as suggested by the issue, but I get the same error
message.

Thanks in advance for the help.
--
Cheers,