Hi,
                 I have cross compiled freeRDP and running this on
freescale imx6 quad core. But there is video lagging and audio lagging
when playing videos geater than  480p.  at 480P stil there is small
lagging in audio.But on my x86 pc i am able to play videos upto 720p
smoothly with minor audio lag.In my case WIndows 7 PC is acting as a
Server and imx6 board running linux as acting as a client.
Please help me to resolve this problem.