I have compiled the latest freerdp from git (version 1.2.0-beta1
 1.1.0-beta+2013071101-2026-g33b44) on ubuntu 14.04 with usb redirection
using the following

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release  -DWITH_PCSC=ON -DWITH_SSE2=ON
-DCHANNEL_URBDRC_CLIENT=ON -DWITH_FFMPEG=ON -DWITH_XINERAMA=ON
-DWITH_XCURSOR=ON -DWITH_DIRECTFB=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/freerdp

Everything compiles fine with no errors however I am unable to use usb
redirection however.  When I run as non root it connects to server but I
get this

Unable to find a match for unix timezone: Etc/UTC
VID: 0x1D6B PID: 0x0002
libusb_open: (by id) error: 0xFFFFFFFD (-3)

I figured maybe this was due to not being root so I ran as root and it
segfaults

Unable to find a match for unix timezone: Etc/UTC
VID: 0x1D6B PID: 0x0002
fatal_handler: signum=11

Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this as I would really like to get
this working