Hello,

I am Lars Michel from the company openthinclient gmbh. I would like to
know if there are any possibilities to use FreeRDP with dualscreen by
running a windows terminal session via a session broker to connect to
different Windows - Terminalservers ? We have the problem that the
connection breaks when customers want to use a FreeRDP-Package with a
SessionBroker on windows terminal side.

Are there any configurations or parameters necessary to solve this
problem ?

Greets,

Lars

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
--

Lars Michel

Support

openthinclient gmbh, Büro Dresden
Frühlingstr. 11, 01099 Dresden, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 351 41886215-2
Mobil: +49 151 15045381
mailto:l.mic...@openthinclient.com

openthinclient gmbh
Heilbronner Str. 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Telefax: +49 711 1378636-9
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher
http://openthinclient.com