Hello All,

I had installed FreeRDP on Linux (as RDP client) and able to remotely access
Windows 7 (as RDP server) using IPv4 address. I want to use FreeRDP for IPv6
i.e. I want to remotely access Windows Server from Linux Client using Windows
IPv6 address instead of IPv4 address.

I tried with IPV6 address but it gives error:

Freerdp_set_last_error 0x2000C
Error: protocol security negotiation or connection failure

Is it possible to rdp using IPv6 address? Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Charu Bansal

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NEC or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .