Hi,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 09:32:48AM +0000, Charu Bansal wrote:
> I think we have to do some changes in Free RDP to support IPv6.
>I am trying it but stuck. While debugging I found that it fails for
>BIO_do_Connect() [works for IPv4 ]. After searching on net, I didn't found any
>solution yet. Please suggest if you know about it.
> Link having same problem like mine but no final solution.
I had some time this evening and started to work on (re-)enabling ipv6.
BIO_do_Connect does only work for v4 but creating an socket and setting
it to a BIO does the trick. - Have a look:

https://github.com/bmiklautz/FreeRDP/tree/feat/ipv6

It's still work in progress but you should already able to connect to a v6 host:
xfreerdp /v:[$IPV6]:port .. other options ..

The port is optional.

For example:

xfreerdp /v:[fe80::5538:1b77:43f6:31f2%en1]

If you, or anyone else, can test it I'm happy about feedback since my ipv6 test
environment
is rather "limited" :).

Best regards,
Bernhard