Hello,

I'm currently trying to implement the RemoteApp mode, and in second time
the Clipboard Redirection, in FreeRDP-Webconnect but the use of the FreeRDP
API, and especially the use of channels, is really obscur.

I think I found an interesting line to follow, but I still miss
something..

I can start a session in FreeRDP in a RemoteApplication mode (no
wallpaper, no taskbar, no icon), but I can't start/execute a standalone
application.

If I let an application open after a RemoteApplication session in FreeRDP,
I am able to access it from my Webconnect session, but that's all.

For now, the implementation consists of these pieces of code, based on the
implementation found in the X11 client :

In the RDP::PreConnect callback :

> m_rdpContext->channels = freerdp_channels_new();

freerdp_register_addin_provider(freerdp_channels_load_static_addin_entry,
0);

> m_rdpSettings->RemoteApplicationProgram = strdup("||wordpad");
> m_rdpSettings->RemoteApplicationMode = TRUE;
> m_rdpSettings->RemoteAppLanguageBarSupported = TRUE;
> m_rdpSettings->Workarea = TRUE;
> m_rdpSettings->DisableWallpaper = TRUE;
> m_rdpSettings->DisableFullWindowDrag = TRUE;
>
>freerdp_client_load_addins(m_rdpContext->channels, m_rdpSettings);
> freerdp_channels_pre_connect(m_rdpContext->channels, m_freerdp);

In the RDP::PostConnect callback :

> rdp->context->rail = rail_new(rdp->settings);

> rail_register_update_callbacks(rdp->context->rail, rdp->update);
> freerdp_channels_post_connect(m_rdpContext->channels, m_freerdp);
>
> wMessage* out_event = NULL;
> void* payload = NULL;
> RAIL_SYSPARAM_ORDER exec;
> payload = rail_clone_order(4, &exec);
>
> if (payload != NULL) {
>     out_event = freerdp_event_new(RailChannel_Class, 4,NULL, payload);
>     freerdp_channels_send_event(m_rdpContext->channels, out_event);
> }

I don't know if you have time to answer these kinds of questions, but a
few indications to know if I'm in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Alban BLANDIN