Hi

I am having an issue connecting to a RDS farm behind a pair of RD Gateway
servers, previously (a while back) I was able to connect although it was a bit
iffy. I currently keep getting a 0x2000D error. Any ideas ?

I have been through multiple versions, updating regularly. The software does
work when connecting to other servers directly.

Some details:

OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS fully up to date

FreeRDP Version:  This is FreeRDP version 1.2.0-beta1 (git
1.2.0-beta1+android7-558-g589eb)

Connection string:  xfreerdp /w:1565 /h:855 /t:gatewayserver.fqdn
/g:gatewayserver.fqdn /v:servername.fqdn /cert-ignore  /sec:nla /d:domain
/u:username /p:password

Make String: cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DWITH_DEBUG_ALL=On -DWITH_SSE2=ON .

I have attached a log of an attempted connection. I have replaced some of the
identifiable information.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advanced

Redblade Ltd is a Limited Company, registered in England and Wales, no: 5821834
Registered Office: Southbank House, Black Prince Road, Vauxhall, London, SE1
7SJ This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at
the following link http://www.redblade.co.uk/disclaimer/