I've compiled on Mavericks recently (2 days ago) so does our pull

>> request builder on every pull request. Until now I haven't seen this
> problem. But I'll retry
>
>> later this evening to recheck.
>

> What version of XCode/clang do you use for building?

XCode 6
computer:FreeRDP user$ clang --version
Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.51) (based on LLVM 3.5svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin13.3.0
Thread model: posix

> Looking at the line number from the error above. I wonder which version
>
>> you are trying to compile. (For current master the line number doesn't
> make much sense ;).

Here's how I cloned the repo:
git clone git://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP.git

I just did a git pull after I read your message:

Wow! It was just a couple days ago that I cloned the repo.

In any case, after re-running cmake and make, I still get this error:
computer:FreeRDP user$ make
*Scanning dependencies of target winpr*
[  0%] Building C object winpr/libwinpr/CMakeFiles/
winpr.dir/synch/barrier.c.o
In file included from /Users/user/src/FreeRDP/winpr/
libwinpr/synch/barrier.c:26:
*/Users/user/src/FreeRDP/winpr/libwinpr/synch/synch.h:134:2: **error: *
*unknown*
*      type name 'WAITORTIMERCALLBACK'*
        WAITORTIMERCALLBACK Callback;

Thanks!