I’m attempting to compile FreeRDP on OS X Mavericks with the hope of
contributing to the OS X server someday. These are the options I gave to
CMAKE:

cmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DWITH_SSE2=ON -D "CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES:STRING=x86_64" .

When I make, I get the following error:

[  1%] Building C object
winpr/libwinpr/CMakeFiles/winpr.dir/synch/barrier.c.o
In file included from
/Users/user/src/FreeRDP/winpr/libwinpr/synch/barrier.c:26:
/Users/user/src/FreeRDP/winpr/libwinpr/synch/synch.h:134:2: error: unknown
      type name 'WAITORTIMERCALLBACK'
        WAITORTIMERCALLBACK Callback;

WAITORTIMERCALLBACK is defined in winpr/include/winpr/synch.h, and
winpr/libwinpr/synch/synch.h includes this. So now I’m a bit at a loss as
to why GCC thinks WAITORTIMERCALLBACK isn’t defined. Anyone else compile on
OS X recently? Anything obvious I’m doing wrong?

Thanks,

Peter