Sorry if this is a dupe. I sent this a couple times, but didn't see it in
the archive.

Whenever I use FreeRDP to connect to a Windows server, copy some text and
paste it on Ubuntu 14.04, it adds a somewhat random character to the end of
the string. i.e. here are the results of copying the word "sandwich" in
Windows and pasting it into different applications on Ubuntu.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iydzbvp5u9dgm4l/Screenshot%20from%202014-09-16%2014%3A19%3A58.png?dl=0

In Chrome, outside of Google Hangouts, it doesn't seem to show up *visibly*,
but if I paste and then hit backspace, no character is deleted the first
time it's pressed. This causes issues when pasting into forms, as the
contents are not valid. In other applications, it doesn't show up at all,
visible or not (gedit, virtman, Firefox). I built it from Github with the
newest master:
$ xfreerdp /version
This is FreeRDP version 1.2.0-beta1 (git n/a)

and also tried the 1.1 stable branch:
$ xfreerdp /version
This is FreeRDP version 1.1.0-beta1 (git n/a)

I followed the recommended compilation procedure in the wiki:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DWITH_SSE2=ON .
make
sudo make install

Is there some sort of compatibility option I'm missing or something?