Hi Guys,

I'm a new user of freeRDP now testing the solution to use it at my office.
Almost look's perfect except two things.

Font smoothing: I know it should be smoother when I add parameter +fonts. When
I run xfreerdp /u:username /v:hostIP /f /multimon  +clipboard /network:lan
+fonts I don't find any difference in font. The font is not bad, but not clear
as It can be.

Furthermore, I have a problem with Text Select cursor. The cursor is half
transparent in application outlook, browsing, text editing, etc..... Is that a
known issue?

Regards,

Jonathan Sylvestre