Hi,

I have implemented a RDP server for Android and iOS, using the wonderful
FreeRDP libraries, expecting it will have better performance than the VNC
server counterparts.

To my surprise, the RDP server is actually slower than the vnc server, we share
all the same code about capturing screens, the only difference is the protocol.
With VNC we use tight encoding from jpeg-turbo (highly arm optimized). With
RDP, we use rfx (based on the sample server provided from FreeRDP).

How can we improve the server performance? I see there is jpeg encoding, H264
pipeline, etc. Can you provide some tips to improve the performance on ARM
platform?

Thanks,

- Huihong