hello,everyone:
When I run xfreerdp and xfreerdp (compiled by new source code, commit code
:3b332e7829c165aae59ee026a53dece723cccee9) to connect mspaint of windows
server,  the most function of the mspaint can be good running, but when I click
the menu button of mspaint , there is wrong show.(screen shot "centos7.jpg" ).

Client env: CentOS 7
Server env: Windows server 2008 R2
Source code version:  commit code :3b332e7829c165aae59ee026a53dece723cccee9
problem:
         1. when click menu button, no menu show.
         2. when hover menu button, and stay for a time, show a tip, xfreerdp
crashed.

So I alse tested anther two env. there were the same errors.

Client env: Windows 7
Server env: Windows server 2008 R2
Source code version:  commit code :3b332e7829c165aae59ee026a53dece723cccee9
problem:
         1. when click menu button, no menu show.
         2. when hover menu button, and stay for a time, show a tip,
wfreerdp.exe crashed.

Client env: Mac OS 10.10

yszh...@landhightech.com