Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 12:37:01 +0800
From: Franklin Weng <frank...@goodhorse.idv.tw>
Subject: [FreeRDP-devel] Video is not smooth
To: freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi list,

We're now trying to port freerdp onto a TI board.  We ran xfreerdp command
on it and connected to a windows server 2012 R2.

It could work, but we found that when we play the video in a small window
on server 2012, the video is quite smooth displaying on our TI board.
However when we resized the windows to a large one, the video became slow
and not smooth anymore.