Hi,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:27:43PM +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
> With xfreerdp it mostly doesn't work.  But sometimes it does.  The
> only way I've found to get it to work _reliably_ is this sequence:
could you elaborate on "mostly it doesn't work"? - I've just tried to
reproduce your problem the following way (steps 4 and 5 of your
sequence):

* connect to Windows with xfreerdp and +clipboard option
* fire up notepad on Windows
* on Linux do a echo "rdp_test" | xclip -selection
* Press CTRL+V on Windows

Worked with no problems "rdp_test" was inserted.
Second test:

* connect to Windows with xfreerdp and +clipboard option
* fire up notepad on Windows
* type something in notepad "rdp_test2"
* mark it and do a CTRL+c
* on Linux do a xclip -o -selection clipboard

Also no problem from Windows to Linux.

What version on what distribution do you exactly use (xfreerdp
--version)?

Best regards,
Bernhard