Also another interesting mouse problem is that when I connect after
rather longer period when I was meanwhile working directly on system
(via vncviewer) mouse pointer is jumping for several seconds over whole
screen. It seems like the mouse positions were recorded somewhere and
now they were quickly replayed.

Any thoughts?

Petr