Hi Petr,
The 'skipping back' problem could always be reproduced in poor network
environment. Could you help to open an issue to track it?We can have
enhancement that the server should not send back the mouse position to the
client where user is moving the cursor. I think the idea to update the mouse
position to clients is to notify the clients which are just 'observers'. In
multi-client scenario, usually there should be only one 'operator' who is move
the mouse or click it. We only need to update the mouse position to the
'observers'.
ThanksZihao

     Petr Sumbera <sumb...@volny.cz> 于 2015年5月22日, 星期五, 上午 3:43 写道:

 Isn't there a way to identify movement which come outside of FreeRDP
client and for such call x11_shadow_pointer_position_update?

Petr