Can you check if https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/pull/3581 fixes the issue?
This PR fixes some alignment issue in x11 client

Thanks
zihao
16年11月1日,周二, Prof. Dr. Michael Schefczyk <mich...@schefczyk.net> 写道:

 主题: [FreeRDP-devel] Pixel Alignment off
 收件人: "freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net"
<freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
 日期: 2016年11月1日,周二,下午3:53

 Dear All,

 I am using freerdp nightly on PCs running Debian Jessie to
 connect to WTS running Windows Server 2008 R2 with two
 monitors. In general, that does work very well. I think that
 nightly is required, because the 1.1.0 version of freerdp
 included with Debian does not support multi monitor (and
 smartcard pass through at the same time).

 Since a short while ago, I am getting odd pixels which are
 not well aligned from time to time. When typing letters,
 every n-th pixel seems to be off so the text does look a bit
 like a QR-code. Moving a text editor window up and down
 usually resolves the issue for the text already typed. With
 new text in the same window, it may well happen again. With
 bold text, the likelihood of the problem occurring seems to
 be higher. Bold text in system messages is also often
 misaligned.

 I did keep the nightly version of May 30, 2016. Reverting to
 that version does solve the problem.

 Details are:
 - freerdp from deb http://pub.freerdp.com/repositories/deb/jessie/
 freerdp-nightly main
 - WTS running Red Hat QXL GPU driver 6.1.0.10020 dated
 October 29, 2013
 - Debian Jessie running backports kernel, currently 4.6, as
 that is required for multi monitor

 Can someone please inform me about what I can do to avoid
 this while staying current in terms of the freerdp version?

 Regards,

 Michael