Hi to all,

we would like to execute our freerdp clinet including a plugin from a
terminal client.

The Freerdp version is 1.2. The plugin we have copied to
/opt/freerdp-nightly/lib/RdpAddon-client.so

Commands samples like “–plugin” is not excepted and we get an error after
execute.

[18:58:01:654] [19684:19685] [ERROR][com.winpr.library] - LoadLibraryA:
/opt/freerdp-nightly/lib/RdpAddon-client.so-client.so: Kann die
Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Does the file need to be copied in a special folder?

What is the flag to start freerdp with the plugin.

The command which we use to start without plugin is:

/opt/freerdp-nightly/bin/xfreerdp  /u:Administrator /v:192.168.1.212

Thank you for your help.

Regard

Edikus