Hi Zubair,

currently there is no option to input the required data/files on the
android client, but the remote assist feature is supported by other
clients (and the code is mostly in the common library)

Should be possible to extend the android UI to allow creating bookmarks
from such data/files and passing on the data to the library, but it
requires some work.

best
Armin