Armin,

Thank you for responding to the query. I have another one related to it.

Can you please guide me a bit how this can be done?

 I can create "Invitation.msrcIncident" which can be used for providing the
remote access to the Desktop, but how can I use this file with FreeRDP?
I assume during initialization I have to pass this invitation file and
password as parameters. But I don't find any suitable parameters listed in
the manual ( https://github.com/awakecoding/FreeRDP-Manuals/
blob/master/User/FreeRDP-User-Manual.markdown).

Can you please point out if there are any parameters which can be used?
Also, do you know which clients support this feature so that I can test
this  before trying it on Android

Regards,
Zubair