Hi,

which version of freerdp do you use? Might be related to a bug already
fixed if it is an older one.

The server OS and settings would also be very relevant. /gfx was
introduced with windows 8 and nearly each version since has introduced a
new mode (avc420, avc444, ...)

By default avc444 is not turned on or some line idle setting server side
might kick in.

regards

Armin

P.s. Would suggest to not use the async options as they have been buggy
and only work properly with certain preconditions applied.