Hi,

No, there should be no dependency on these.

All graphics operations are done on the CPU and only the final image is
rendered by X11/whatever the backend.

To be sure, just try the whole thing with /gdi:sw, then also the X11
bitmaps are replaced by simple memory buffers until the final image is
rendered.

Which codec do you get from the server? ClearCodec / AVC420 / AVC444?

Might also be some missing feature, so could you post your complete
command line?

best

Armin