Hi,

for your information, FreeRDP git 24936c185 lost smartcard support for my
mIdentity Kobil USB token, as being available since quite some time. The token
isn't used for login, just for authentication of some Datev procedures.

The smartcard isn't shown on login screen anymore, no matter if I provide the
new /smartcard-logon option or not on a Win2008 R2 terminal server.
Consequently, the smartcard isn't working correctly inside the session.

Reverting 5686a0f90+0b7b9c0dc got old behavior back (see attachment).

I know, this is not too helpful for now, but that token is essential in my
environment... Any idea, which hunk might be the culprit here?

Cheers,
Pete