Hi,

this is indeed interesting as the only (relevant) difference I can see
from the commits you mentioned is in libfreerdp/core/info.c

rdp_read_info_packet checks for additional flags

rdp_write_info_packet sets some additional flags

In case you use the /smartcard-login option some smartcard
authentication related flags are set too.

Could you check, which of the two flags causes this behavior for your
device?

(INFO_FORCE_ENCRYPTED_CS_PDU and INFO_MOUSE_HAS_WHEEL are now set which
was not done before)

regards

Armin