Hi Lonnie,

While freerdp ships with with some server code the implementations are on a
protocol level and the server binaries mostly for demonstration.
(No session management, user management, ...)

You might want to look at https://github.com/ogon-project/ogon-project which
takes freerdp and builds a full fledged server component on top of it.