Hi,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 03:03:16PM -0400, Lonnie Cumberland via FreeRDP-devel
wrote:
> I am thinking that some general path for includes and libs is not set
> correctly since when I did:
>
> export PIXMAN_LIBS="-L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ -lpixman-1"
> export PIXMAN_CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/pixman-1"
>
> and retried, then it found the pixman-1 stuff but now not the "libdrm" and
> when I fixed the libdrm then it found that one but not the x11 stuff which
> is also already installed.
>
> Seems like some path has been changed somewhere.
>
> Has anyone ran into this problem on Ubuntu?
I've built on multiple Ubuntu version. But haven't seen this issue.
The default system paths should usually get added to the build paths
automatically. You are trying with 18.04?

Please note ogon is a separate project. Have a look to
https://github.com/ogon-project/ogon-project/blob/master/SUPPORT.md for
the mailing list.

Best regards,
Bernhard