Hi Philippe,

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 06:03:10PM -0400, Philippe Noël via FreeRDP-devel wrote:
> How does FreeRDP record the server desktop screen and encode it as H.264?
> Where is the file that does the screen capturing? I haven't been able to
> figure it out, and would like to play around with it.
the how depends on the OS you are running on. A good place to start is
is the shadow server in server/shadow. In the sub-directories
Mac/Win/X11 you find the platform specific implementation of the
capturing. The file shadow_encoder contains the encoding related
functionality for the different codecs.

Best regards,
Bernhard