Looks a bit confusing :D but i guess i dont have a choice. Can i
compile arm package from ubuntu? Also is there anything i can do to fix the
issue or am i supposed to wait for a newer version?

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:47 PM +0300, "Armin Novak" <armin.no...@thincast.com>
wrote:

you need to compile.

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/Compilation details that, and
you can directly create a debian package, see 'Building a nightly package'

for the pi I´d recommend to disable -DWITH_SANITIZE_ADDRESS=ON (set to
OFF) in packaging/deb/freerdp-nightly/rules (uses too much memory for
the pi)

regards

Armin