Thanks for your prompt response.

> Is this the most current version of FreeSurfer?

We have the 07-24-2003 version, however I am sure that we saw this working with this
version of Freesurfer last summer.  If possible we would prefer to stick with our
current version and avoid updating and re-installation.

> What input are you giving to load the bfloat?

In tksurfer File->Load Overlay, we specified the file y_doss-thickness-250lh_000.bfloat

Robert