Greetings,

I'm trying to write a script to generate hemodynamic timecourses for particular voxels. I want to imitate the feature in tkmedit where these graphs can be viewed as Percent Signal Change.

I know how to generate this for averages across an ROI, but that involves computing the Average Baseline Activity, a quantity which is tied to the size ROI and thus does not make sense to use for a single voxel.

Does anyone know what value is used to properly scale the hemodynamic timecourses and how to compute that value?

Thanks

Matt Cain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]