Hi Max,

check the MNI web site (or our log). I think there is an easy fix to this. Something like:

setenv LANG en_US

or some such.

cheers,
Bruce

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Calabrese Massimiliano wrote:

Hi all

I have a problem ( computer crash) during talairach program in recon-all
-stage1 , does this mean that There is a problem with
MINC installation or the MINC program?
Is this the software to compute the Talairach transform?

I had to do again the installation of freesurfer and it is possible
that my MINC installation is not correct.

The problem seems to be in

mritotal -verbose -debug -clobber -protocol icmb orig/orig.mnc
transforms/talairach.xfm

at this point the linux freeze

If I run stage1 without talairach there are no problems.

Thanks a lot for any advice

Massimiliano Calabrese
NIB, NINDS, NIH.