Hi,

I saw that this question has been asked a few time with no
response so I've started working on a workaround.  So far,
I've tried creating symoblic links from libtkx8.3.so to
libtk8.3.so and the same with libtclx8.3.so.  When I do this
and try to view a volume it opens and the title bar is set but
then crashes, before an image actually comes up, with the
following error:

/opt/freesurfer_alpha/bin/Linux/tkmedit bert T1   -csurf
/opt/freesurfer_alpha/bin/Linux/tkmedit: symbol lookup error:
/opt/freesurfer_alpha/bin/Linux/tkmedit: undefined symbol:
Tcl_CreateInterp

Does anyone know what this error means or a way to fix it?
I'll keep working on this and post anything that works, but
any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much.

-Xander