Hi,

I just wanted to add something to this discussion. I have in my lab, a Mac running 10.3.9 and when I run freesurfer on that I do not get this error. It is slower on my Mac than on my Linux box, but this error does not occur. I don't know if this helps in anyway, but I wanted to let you all know. Thanks so much.

>Xander

On Jul 7, 2005, at 4:34 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In the Fill box the one I am trying to use is "Up to and
including boundaries" by itself, but I've also tried the other
possible combinations in a hope that it would work.  Also,
this error always happens regardless of whatever else I've done.

Xander

---- Original message ----
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:27:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Kevin Teich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Problem filling labels
To: Xander Meadow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

What were your settings in the Fill dialog box? Does this
always happen,
or only with a specific combination of options?

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Xander Meadow wrote:

Hi,

I was trying to make an ROI on an inflated surface.
Specifically I can
recreate the error if I:

Mark a bunch of vertices
Create fill boundary
clear all marked vertices
mark a vertex within the filled boundary
then try to fill it.

I did all this via the GUI.

Does this help?  Is there anything else I can tell you that
might help?

Xander