>freesurfer_alpha/bin/tksurfer --all-info
ProgramName: tksurfer ProgramArguments: --all-info ProgramVersion: $Name: $ TimeStamp: 05/07/08-20:36:58-GMT CVS: $Id: tksurfer.c,v 1.61 2004/01/05 20:36:23 fischl Exp $ User: xmeadow Machine: andrew Platform: Linux PlatformVersion: 2.6.9-11.ELsmp CompilerName: GCC CompilerVersion: 29600

>Xander

On Jul 8, 2005, at 3:26 PM, Kevin Teich wrote:

Ah, I think the version of tksurfer you are using is much newer than the one that should be associated with the script. What do you get if you try:

tksurfer --all-info

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

It used to work in the past, but I don't know what might have
changed.  The machines run uptodate each night to stay current
with Redhat patches, but I'm not sure what might have been
updated right before this stopped working.  As for tksurfer
--version

freesurfer_alpha/bin/Linux/tksurfer --version
$

I'm not sure what the means though, as it's not a number, just
the dollar sign.  Does this give you any clues?  Thanks so
much for helping me out with this.

Xander