Does it still work with csurf?

Do you have libglut installed? If so, find libglut.so and make sure that there's a link from libglut.so.3 to it.

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, David Soscia wrote:

Guys,

I am having trouble getting volumes/surfaces to show when I use the
command line to try to bring them up.  Prior, I was just using the csurf
interface to bring up all my volumes, but now that I've make my first
final surface I'm trying to get the pial surface using the command line.

I type in... tksurfer </up/to/the/directory/before/mri, surf, tmp,
scripts, etc>  lh pial      (or others, they all dont work)

and i get this error every time... tksurfer: error while loading shared
libraries: libglut.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

it does the same thing when i try to open something with tkmedit...any
ideas on what the problem is?

Dave

David A. Soscia
Neurosciences Advanced Imaging Research Center
47 New Scotland Ave.
Albany, NY 12208-3479
Building S Rm. 132
P- (518)-262-0826