Hi Tracy,

I don't know what the problem could be, but you can always by-pass the automatic talairaching with manual with tkregister2. When you run recon-all just make sure to include -notalairach as the last option.

doug

Tracy Wang wrote:

Hi All,
It seems that my talairach transforms are still suspect, FOF values falling between the 13-.17 range. I've tried Xiao Han's suggestion to skull strip first, but it the final objective function value is still high. Once the transform is applied on the image in native space, it does look a little blurry and jagged, like the resolution has changed. Any ideas or insight of what the problem may be?

Thanks!
Tracy

Tracy Wang
Research Assistant
Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory

Washington University
Department of Psychology, Campus Box 1125
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis MO 63130-4899
314-935-5019
[EMAIL PROTECTED]