Hi Kevin,

I tried this alterate command, however, the main window continues to display the orig surface, given

tksurfer -subjid rh orig

It doesn't automatically update the view for the new data in $field. Using the 'UpdateAndRedraw' command and the 'redraw' commands do not change the surface view.

Take care, Darren

Kevin Teich wrote:

Sorry, there's no way to change the resolution of the TIFF
images. However, we don't supersample when taking screen shots, so
just make the window as big as you can, take the TIFF, and then you
can use an image conversion program to change the DPI.

I don't think you want to use read_binary_surf. If you're just trying
to load a single vertex set in addition to the ones you've already
loaded, use this function:

read_surface_vertex_set field fileName

     Reads a set of vertices from the fle in fileName. field should
     be one of the following:

0       Main vertices
1       Inflated vertices
2       White vertices
3       Pial vertices
4       Orig vertices

I was having your problem until I replaced read_binary_surf with
read_surface_vertex_set, then labl_load works as expected.