Hi Nick-

Yes, I am. If tksurfer would still work on an Intel, then this appears to be the problem. Will wait for a new release. Thanks.

Anthony

Nick Schmansky wrote:
Anthony,

Are you using a new Intel-processor based Mac? If so, we don't support that just yet. The 'X Error' message is indicative of this, I think.

The 'gcc' message can be ignored, it is an artifact of the FSL startup script (included with the Freesurfer distribution).

Nick