On this topic, if I *don't* want subcortical segmentation, but rather only surface generation and thickness maps, what's the best option to use for that? It seems like it might be -noaseg, but I couldn't find any references to this flag being used with human data, only with non- human primates, so I thought I'd ask before I assumed I'd figured it out.