Hi All,

I am interested in creating a surface label for the temporal lobe. I have
tried running the mri_annotation2label calling the aparc.a2005s annotations,
then merging the appropriate labels. The process sees to work fine except no
label is made for S_temporal_superior. I understand from the --help that "if
there are no points in the annotation file for a particular index, no label
file is created", but I'm not quite sure what this means. There are stats
generated for this region so I'm not sure what's going wrong.
I would be grateful for any help on this.

Kind regards,

Lisa Ronan