Does it work with other subjects? Was this working before, and did it
just suddenly stop working? Have you done anything recently to the
software coinciding with it not working, like upgrading to version 4, or
is this a new install of version 4? Does tkmedit work? Have you tried
updating your graphics drivers?

--
Kevin Teich