Julia,

Does it give any further details in the error message?  It would be in
the terminal output (the popup box would not have the full message).  Do
all of those files in the command line exist and are readable?

You can also try copy-and-pasting that command directly to the terminal
(outside of qdec) to see what error message it displays.

Nick