Hey all,

I'm getting the following message while using qdec

Error in Analyze: command failed: mri_glmfit --y
/Users/Preissler/Desktop/Julia_FreeSurfer/korrigiert/qdec/Untitled/y.mgh --fsgd
/Users/Preissler/Desktop/Julia_FreeSurfer/korrigiert/qdec/Untitled/qdec.fsgd
dods --glmdir
/Users/Preissler/Desktop/Julia_FreeSurfer/korrigiert/qdec/Untitled --surf
fsaverage lh --C
/Users/Preissler/Desktop/Julia_FreeSurfer/korrigiert/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Avg-Intercept-thickness.mat
 --C
/Users/Preissler/Desktop/Julia_FreeSurfer/korrigiert/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Avg-thickness-alter-Cor.mat
 --C
/Users/Preissler/Desktop/Julia_FreeSurfer/korrigiert/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Diff-BPD-KG-Intercept-thickness.mat
 --C
/Users/Preissler/Desktop/Julia_FreeSurfer/korrigiert/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Diff-BPD-KG-Cor-thickness-alter.mat

I've a qdec.table and a fsgd.file included in my subject folder.
Do I have to type a command to get the fsgd. file connected?
I'm not really sure what causes the error. While using an older freesurfer
version on a different mac this (but some other) error doesn't show up.

FREESURFER_HOME: /Applications/freesurfer

Build stamp: freesurfer-Darwin-tiger-i686-stable-pub-v4.1.0

Kernel info: Darwin 8.11.1 i386

Thank you in advance
Cheers Julia