When I load mc-z.abs.2.sig.cluster.mgh, if the "Draw filled labels" button
is toggled on, it looks no different from before.  Toggling the "show
overlay" button doesn't do anything.
If the "Draw Outlined labels" button is toggled on, the outlines of the
colored regions can be seen (including the outlines of the clusters).  This
time, toggling the overlay button on-off shows the clusters.